• 1 cup sliced cabbage
• 1 cup diced beans
• 1 cup bean sprouts
• 1 pound spinach
• 1 cucumber sliced thin
• 3 tbsp. peanut butter salt to taste
• 1 1/2 cup water
• 1 tsp. shrimp paste
• 1 clove garlic
• 1 tbs. brown sugar
• 1 tbs. ground hot red pepper (if you prefer a milder sauce try a dash of Tobasco)
• 1 tbs. lemon juice
- Make the peanut sauce by mixing peanut butter, salt, water, garlic, shrimp paste, sugar, red pepper and lemon juice.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heath and let simmer for 2 minutes.
- Boil cabbage, beans in water for 20 minutes, add the bean sprouts and spinach and let simmer for 1 minute longer then drain.
- Arrange the vegetables on a large serving plate, and poor sauce over it, and serve with shrimp puffs.